Saturday, March 21, 2015

Vaccinate your kids

As a RN I have to combat idiocy no less than a dozen times a month, usually from people that message me on FB or send me an email for things that are common sense.  Lately it seems that the questions have been about vaccines and whether or not they are safe and if people should get their kids vaccinated.  My answer is always a polite yes, vaccines are relatively safe and yes you should get your children vaccinated.  While you are at it, get blood titers for yourself and ensure all of your vaccines are still up to date and if they are not, get yourself vaccinated as well.

Despite my vain filled efforts to educate the public, it seems that not vaccinating your children is still a thing so instead of writing ad nauseum about it, here is a short video that should help.



VooDoo, RN

No comments:

Post a Comment